Unwritten Law (lead singer, rock, concert, show, bands) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Today's Posts
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie

Default Unwritten Law

I absolutely LOVE unwritten law, and I'm excited because I'm going to see them on Friday, along with 311 and Papa Roach!! I'll let you all know how it goes.
sparkl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
isfckingdead

I like them.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Name.....

me2
| RISE AGAINST THE TRANSPLANTS RAMONES|
| FOO FIGHTERS FLOGGING MOLLY THE USED |
| BREAK THE SILENCE fups |* * * * * * * * *|
| SLIPKNOT KORN SUM 41 | * * * * * * * * *|
| RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS |* * * * * * * * * |
| unban death of capitlsm | * * * * * * * * *|
|_____________________ |*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ |
MORESOAD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Account Disabled

that show rolled through my hometown but tix were $35 and sold out in a week so i missed it
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Groupie

Ok so i went to go see that concert on friday night and it was awesome. I only payed 18 bucks, but we ended up getting much better seats cuz we snuck up MUCH closer, so it was great. I even got a little tipsy from the secondhand weed smoke, lol. I'm not used to that. Anywayz, unwritten law was good, but papa roach was REALLY good. They are really good live, like really good. 311 was good too, but they are not really my type of music, so ya know. I did enjoy them though. If you go to see papa roach though, you will NOT be disappointed!! I really respect the fact that the lead singer CAN actually sing. Like, he sings everything really well. Lots of rock bands dont really sing well live, but papa roach gets my approval!
sparkl92 is offline   Reply With Quote